Friday, 2 December 2016

Day 8/37

It's raining again. It's been raining since yesterday. Even though I love rain, too much of anything is quite bad, quoting Mr Twain,. I couldn't weed. I couldn't trim. I couldn't prune. The only thing I could do is watching out the window. 

Blog Header.
I'm going to share with you about my latest blog header. I've been changing and updating my blog header umpteen times; since the conception of this blog, which was known as Sophyta's Casita. Yesterday, I decided to have the name changed. Dusita Vista is my present humble abode, and it's my latest blog name. There's no reason behind this major revamp. I did it because I felt good of doing it!

Honestly, Header 1 is not my first blog header. I'm quite annoyed as Mr Blogger fails to safeguard my blog pictures. Anyhow, six awesome blog headers are something to be proud of, right?

Header 1
Updated on April 16, 2011




Header 2
Updated April 16, 2011 - a few hours after Header 2 above




Header 3
Updated August 12, 2011

Heaser 4
Updated December 2010


Header 5
Updated December 2013





















Header 6 
Updated December 1, 2016













Thank you.



No comments:

MY POPULAR POSTS